Data controller: ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L. (hereinafter, “Zitro”).
Address: 17 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg Email: email@example.com
Main purpose of the processing: Your data will be processed to manage your navigation through the Zitro Website and, where appropriate, to establish, maintain and manage the commercial, contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you, to process your inquiries or requests and conduct marketing and commercial activities.
Legal basis: depending on the cases, the data will be processed based on the performance of the contract between you and Zitro, the consent you have provided, the legitimate interest of Zitro or the application of pre-contractual measures.
Potential recipients of the data:
- Third parties to which Zitro is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities.
- Companies within the business group to which Zitro belongs, encompassed within the gaming sector.
Data protection rights: You may revoke the consents provided for the data processing activities by Zitro at any time, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition, as well as the right of withdrawal, limitation of processing and the right to portability of your data, by certifying your identity (by means of valid ID or equivalent) at the following address: ZITRO INTERNATIONAL S.A.R.L., 17 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg (Luxembourg), or the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Zitro
Zitro is a company dedicated mainly to the gaming sector, with a large international presence, and an indisputable reference of technology and innovation throughout the world. For your information, the identification data of the company is as follows:
Corporate name: ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L., (hereinafter, “Zitro”).
Tax Identification Number (VAT nº): LU31941684
Address: 17 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg
Registered at the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register with the identification number B-149254
Personal data processed by Zitro, purposes and legal basis
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to Zitro, which may periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it keeps about you.
On the Website, you may find information that may be useful in order to learn about the services offered by Zitro. In this sense, Zitro will only request and process the necessary data to process the questions that are made, provide the contracted service or be able to initiate and maintain a commercial, contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you.
Next, the different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the legal basis for the processing are described:
- Based on the performance of the service contract between you and Zitro or application of pre-contractual measures:
- a) Manage the relationship with the different visitors of the Website of Zitro, attending to their requests and consultations and following up on the existing relationship.
- Based on the legitimate interest of Zitro:
- a) Conduct statistics, studies and analysis of visitors to the Website, for which we will carry out a commercial profile based on browsing habits, consumption and preferences shown during the use of our services by the data subject. Our legitimate interest in carrying out this processing lies in the improvement of our commercial offer and a better knowledge and continuous improvement of our business. Zitro will process the data for the purposes indicated while assessing the results of the statistics, studies and analyzes carried out.
- b) Communicate the data to the rest of the Zitro Group Companies, all of them belonging to the gaming sector, as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and computer processes existing within the Group. Zitro will process the data for the indicated purpose while carrying out the corresponding administrative and information processes.
Data processing coupled with mere navigation through the Website
The mere navigation through the Website may involve the processing of personal data. For more information about the processing of personal data through the mere browsing of the Website, you can consult the Cookies Policy.
Third parties to whom your data may be communicated
The personal data that you provide to Zitro may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which Zitro is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, with the purpose of complying with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, as the case may be.
- Companies that are part of the Zitro Group, belonging to the gaming sector, in order to be able to properly manage their contractual or pre-contractual relationship, as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and IT processes existing within the Zitro Group.
Security of the data
Zitro has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received adequate training.
In any case, please be informed that any transmission of data through the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, the same is carried out at the user’s own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Zitro cannot guarantee the security of the personal data transmitted through our Website.
The period of retention of your data will be determined based on the duration of your relationship with Zitro and the legally established periods. In this sense, the criteria that Zitro uses to set the time limits for the conservation of the data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the legislation, regulations and applicable regulatory guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of Zitro related to the correct management of the existing relationship with the different categories of data subjects.
In this sense, your data will be kept as long as you maintain any commercial, pre-contractual or contractual relationship with Zitro or, where appropriate, as long as they are necessary to correctly manage the query or the request you send us or the evaluation of your application accordingly.
Once said period has expired, we will proceed to the elimination of your personal data at the time that have taken all the necessary actions to manage and terminate any obligation that may remain between the parties, carrying out in that period, all the necessary administrative procedures.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept properly blocked, as long as responsibilities can be derived from the execution of our contractual or pre-contractual relationship, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations by Zitro.
In this regard, Zitro guarantees that it will not process the data unless it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or when this is required to facilitate the same to the Public Administration, Judges and Courts during the period of prescription of their rights or legal obligations.
Your rights over your personal data
You may contact Zitro when you deem fit, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be the subject of automated decisions, by means of a request addressed to ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L. with address at 17 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, or to the following email address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Moreover, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted when you wish, by contacting ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L. to the address or email indicated above.
Finally, in case you wish to obtain more information about your rights from a data protection standpoint or if you need to lodge a complaint, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, as well as the “Commission consultative à la protection des données”, a at 1, avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, in order to safeguard their rights.
Contact with Zitro
If you have doubts or questions to be transmitted to Zitro in relation to the processing of your personal data, you may write to ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L. with address at 17 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 ZITRO INTERNATIONAL, S.A.R.L. All rights reserved.